CSR Policy – Hardy Partnership
The Hardy Partnership Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility towards our environment. The social responsibility of Hardy Partnership is to give back to the world just as it gives to us.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
At Hardy Partnership, we endeavour to;
● Respect the law
● Ensure that all our business operations are legitimate
● Keep our business open and transparent
We'll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We'll promote:
● Safety and fair dealing
● Respect toward the consumer/client and public
● Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Protecting the environment
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all.
We'll ensure that we:
● Don't risk the health and safety of our staff and the public
● Support diversity and inclusion.
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer.
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment by way of;
● Recycling – all our paper and refuse is recycled
● Conserving energy – our office operates on an energy saving BMS including LED lighting
● Using environmentally-friendly technologies – all our PCs are modern and energy efficient
Ger Redmond is a full time Irish professional triathlete. Ger Specialises in Ironman events around the world. Hardy Partnership are delighted to announce our sponsorship of Ger for the forthcoming year.
Hardy Partnership also support the great work done by Pieta House.